really not easy!!!
i even can't write anything now, although i have so many things inside my head even i have talked to san for 50 minutes! (this is really the first time he felt he needed to call me and let his pulse finished in one go) - thanks bun, i love you so much!... there are still a lot of ideas, conflicts in my mind.
one clue: this is about 'job hunting'.
i am going to finish my course this early of May. i need to quickly find a job.
- i need to continue my life, paying room rental, food, transportation, etc.
- i need to pay back tuition fee loan.
- i want to give back to my parents
- i want to save some money for future needed (marriage, school, house?, car?)
what kind of job?
- it is suggested not to continue working in project management field. it leads you to be a leader, a project manager who manage and control.
- it is suggested to continue working as an architect who does drawing and detailing. it sounds more appropriate as a woman (who will be a wife also) to maintain a character of caring, documenting and detailing.
so, what's the problem?
- of course it is a problem! (maybe a problem for me who doesn't know what God exactly wants me to be, not realize where He is going to guide me...hikz)
to be continued...