Sunday, January 15, 2012

World Korean Blogger 2nd Batch

In the end of 2011, apparently I was chosen as one of World Korean Bloggers 2nd batch. I was busy with the little man since he was sick right on the first day of school vacation till end of the year. I almost forgot if I have applied for it and the announcement date of the selected bloggers.

Few days after new year celebration, I opened the website and surprisingly found my name and the blog address written on the list! My new year's gift!


Therefore, this year I am officially a blogger for Korea Blog. I am enthusiastically awaiting for any invitation for any kind of special events in Korea, and continuously will post things about Korean and its beauty.

The Korea Blog is an English-language blog run by Korea. net (www.korea.net) - the official webpage of the Republic of Korea, operated by the Korean Culture and Information Service (KOCIS).

Some posts about the WKB could be read here:
http://blog.korea.net/?p=6587
http://travelllll.com/2011/12/30/korea-picks-new-bloggers/

No comments:

Post a Comment