Thursday, February 1, 2007

a beginning...

I used to write starting when I was able to write and then to type using a very old 'brother' typewriter. I liked to write poems, story and sometimes a very long fiction. I don't remember exactly when I stopped to write. It seemed that school activities, church services and anything else won most of my time.

Seeing many friends having their own blog, made me feel so interested in also having it. But ... again ... the school time, working time was on my priority at that time.

Now, why I start to open this blog is also because of my 'bunny' who always support me to have a blog to share OUR thought and experiences in life. I thought it is a good idea, which I can keep all of my writing in a very good place (I'am a messy girl...) and also to share it to everyone who keen to have a look :)

Well...I don't want to write such a long for a simple beginning...

Have a nice day to you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations honey...
    finally u have a place for sharing ur life in His hand...
    keep on writing ya...
    i'll support u...
    i'll write for this blog too..

    jia you...
    luv u

    ReplyDelete