Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cherry Blossom

When I came to Busan, it was when the spring arrived in South Korea. Spring flowers are in bloom. One of most famous flower in the spring time is Cherry Blossom, also known as Sakura in Japan. The color is mostly white and pink near to the stem. They only bloom for a week or so before it fall and the green leaves grow. Therefore, the Cherry Blossom Festival is expected and celebrated by lots of people and tourists. In this case, I was lucky to see the Cherry Blossom just in time.

I was invited to visit a famous festival in Jinhae, about two hours from Busan; but sadly I chose not to go. Another invitation coming to visit Dongnae Park on the same day, but I can't get rid of the headache, so I decided to stay at home.

Fortunately, there were lot's of Cherry Blossom trees on the way to San's campus. I said to myself that I couldn't miss the opportunity to take pictures with the lovely flowers before they're gone. And I promise to myself not to miss the next year spring festival in Jinhae.
I must go! Hehe...

2 comments:

  1. hmmm, indahnya ciptaan Tuhan....
    termasuk cherry dan orangnya dong....
    I luv u so much my cherry honey....

    ReplyDelete