Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm in Korea

Finally, after dealing with an uncomfortable experience pertaining my flight ticket at Ngurah Rai airport, I had arrived in Incheon smoothly without facing any problem with the immigration. San was there waiting for me with a rose in his hand...^^

This reunion is special for us since we had some difficulties in getting my visa. God gives a miracle to us.

Being together with him doesn't stop our struggle. I need to cope with the culture and language quickly, otherwise I could not communicate and get used with the life in here. The most important task to do for us at the moment is to extend the visa.

San told me that this is the time for me to understand and experience how to really trust the Lord. In many times, I often use my own thought and strength. I trust my self more than I trust the Lord. Here in Korea, I am limited. Visa, language, job, study, financial problem are the words that I often think about at the moment. I am so weak...but having read a verse in the bible quoted below sthrengthen me to look up for tomorrow.

Always pray for both of us.

With love,
Dita

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.
For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10

1 comment:

  1. Kak Dit..seneng baca updatenya....
    Aihh.... bawa bunga...????
    So swiiiittttt....suwiitt....suwiiittt...
    hehehehhee
    Met berduaan ya....
    God be with you always...!!!
    Salam nih dari Lio yang belum pernah ketemu sama Om Pae San dan Tante Dita hahhahaa
    Oh ya, potoe di Liana, uplot di FB yo...!!

    ReplyDelete