Thursday, March 18, 2010

Facebook Status ^^

Some of my facebook status in March that I would like to keep as treasure:

March 18, 2010
It's a God's grace to be able to stay with your hubby everyday, eventhough hubby can't be with you the whole 24 hours. There are a lot of wives who stay far away from their hubby and only meet each other once a month or year. Hey wifey, if you keep grumbling, there are many who want to be in your position right now. Give thanks!

March 17, 2010
Jangan menunda-nunda dan milikilah ketekunan, seekor semut tidak pernah akan mencapai puncak gunung jika dia tidak pernah mulai melangkah. Semangat!

Berkat Tuhan benar-benar tak berkesudahan dan kita tidak pernah akan bisa menghitungnya satu persatu. Terima kasih Tuhan, Engkau sungguh luar biasa!

March 16, 2010
A friend said to me this morning: Hey Mommy, you have to be happy...baby will be happy, too!

March 10, 2010
What a busy morning! Snow in spring! Packed subways, no buses, and many people are cleaning the streets now! (Hubby is on the way home, too...haha)

March 03, 2010
when I wasn't pregnant, eating is a hobby...when I am pregnant, eating is something that I MUST do...I lose my appetite. what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment