Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just face it!

I was grumbling this morning when remembering and thinking about the problems I have. The burden is so heavy till I decided to escape from it. My face could be smiling, but my heart is crying inside. I felt that I have done whatever I should do. I have done whatever I could, but there seem no other way to go.

But amazingly I came across my uncle's blog and got encouraging words from what he has written: Just face it!

God will never leave me alone. He will always by my side. Every problems that I face in my life will make me stronger and stronger. The only way to finish it is to face it. No mountains too high if I walk with God.

I will stick to what God wants me to do. I will face it again from today.

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial,
because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life
that God has promised to those who love him.
James 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment