The 5th WSK Suwon Camp was on the online news, Joongan Ilbo on August 22,2011.
News & video is in Korean ^^
|The 5th WSK members after Korean dyeing class on the 1st day camp. |
I didn't join it because I came late for the program :((
The news can be read here, there is a video that you can see, too:
The programs of the 2-day 1-night camp are:
- Experiencing Korean Traditional Archery
- Riding Hwaseong Trolley
- Experiencing Korean Dyeing
- Attending Korean Traditional Etiquette Lesson
- Making Kimchi
- Visit Suwon Hwaseong (Haenggung Palace)
- View Suwen Hwaseong Fortress Theater Festival
- Visiting Yeungneung - Geunleung Royal Tombs
- Visiting Yongjoosa Temple
- Visit to Mural Village & Art Street
- Visit to Haewoojae (Toilet Museum)
My trip started from the Kimchi Factory till the Toilet Museum, which I will tell you one by one.
Now have a very happy weekend! Spend the beautiful day with your loved ones!