Sunday, August 14, 2011

WSK Story



Received the WSK certificate from Ms. Bae-Yong Lee,
Chairwoman of the Presidential Council on Nation Branding

I was invited to attend World Students in Korea, The 4th Awards Ceremony and 5th Orientation in Seoul.

The event was held in Korea House.

I remember that Korea House is a place that I would like to visit with my family when we had our trip in Seoul last year. But, we didn't have enough time to visit it. Korea House is a place where you can learn Korean culture ranging from food, traditional clothes, arts, and cultural performances.

So when I knew the event's location, I hoped that I would be able to walk around Korea House.

As mentioned on the programme, we would be given a chance to do that. Unfortunately, it was raining in Seoul, so the programme was canceled.

The 5th WSK members took picture with Ms Bae-Yong Lee

For the 4th Awards Ceremony, there were three Indonesian students received the awards. Two of them as 'Best Blogger' and one as 'Excellent Blogger'. Congratulation to Ai Melani, Cindy Tanesia and Syahnada Jaya Syaifullah! I am proud of you.

For the 5th WSK, there are three Indonesian students chosen including me. The others are Primastuti Dewi, and Avellina Novialy Martono. Congratulation.

After the awards ceremony and some presentations, we were taught how to make Hanji mirror. I will write a separate post about it. Stay tuned! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment